Saturday, February 6, 2010

Graduation Program

I think a strength in my design for this cover was the letters I used. They stand out and easy to read. After looking at everyone else's covers, I believe I could have done a better background like more interesting and not to plain and simple. I thought graphic design was going to be very easy. I thought I was not going to have any problems doing these program but it was kind of hard because I couldn't put my thoughts together to make it look nice. In graphic design I think knowing what your design is going to look like is very important because if you start from scratch it will be hard to put your thoughts together, similar like what happened to me. Graphic design plays a role in society today by design different things and making them look more interesting that it grabs people's attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment