Thursday, February 4, 2010

Personal Quilt

MY QUILT
INSIDE

FUTURE


INSIDE


PAST


Doing this project was a great experience working with Photoshop. The idea I put into this project came from me and some came from looking at others quilts. My decisions were pretty good but I know I could have had better thought into it. In some quilts I couldn't think of anything to put, my mind would go blank. I think some cam out better than others. Like my past quilt, I like that one better than the other three because I put more thought into it. On the other quilts it jut wasn't enough what I put in them. My struggle was thinking of what to add to the quilt square and finding symbols to express my ideas in such a way that would represent them clearly. To overcome these struggles I asked people what were some good symbols and pictures to add, it did help a little. All of my four squares had the color purple in comparison to unite them in a certain form. For each square I used different symbols but the one that most stood out to me the most was the rings in my future quilt because it was all big and noticeable. In all four of my quilts I was honest in expressing my thoughts. What I like about my quilts is that I used the color purple to unite them because purple is my favorite color. I also believe that would be the strongest part of the quilts I have made. I had a great experience throughout this project. I learned new things about me and new things from Photoshop. What I would do different is think harder about what to include in my quilts and out more thought into each one of the squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment