I think a strentgh of my design cover was the colors I used because it is only about three solid colors instead of it being so colorful. The thing that I could have done better was to use a different picture on the front cover and maybe use a different background or use it a different way. The thing I struggled with the most was the picture we had to put on it. I did not know what picture I wanted to put so at last minute I just put any picture. I think I did better on my Graduation cover because I had better ideas on how I wanted it to look like. I did better designs, I think.Friday, February 5, 2010
Alternate Program: Senior Portfolio Show
I think a strentgh of my design cover was the colors I used because it is only about three solid colors instead of it being so colorful. The thing that I could have done better was to use a different picture on the front cover and maybe use a different background or use it a different way. The thing I struggled with the most was the picture we had to put on it. I did not know what picture I wanted to put so at last minute I just put any picture. I think I did better on my Graduation cover because I had better ideas on how I wanted it to look like. I did better designs, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment