Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Portraits








The picture I think I was most succesful in was with the costume one because you could tell what compositional trick is and the picture didn't come out blurry, it was just a good picture to me. Well to create an artistic portrait I had my client dress up professional and model with a purse and reading glasses to make her look like a teacher. The mood I captured was a hot mood by the way I had her pose. The costume I chose was a nurse costume because I think she looks like she could be a nurse in the future. Yes, I like this picture because everything came out the way I wanted it to, the compositional trick and it didn't come out blurry. My surprise photo was not a very good one. At the time I couldn't think of antyhing that would be surprising. It was hard to think of ways to take a picture and use a compositional trick because we didn't have a lot of things at home that we could have used for the pictures.







1 comment:

  1. Make sure to upload ALL photos as LARGE, so that we can see them the best that we will be able too. Other then that your portfolio is looking nice!

    ReplyDelete