The light in a picture, as well as framing, makes the picture stand out. It also makes one look at the bright side of the picture. Even though the pictures hab a dark side, the dark still stands out. The photo that I took is not a very good picture of "light". I think it needs more light and darker shadows in the background. If my picture would have been a good picture I would get the feeling of thought because the way the person is posing for the picture and with the light it makes it seems she's thinking very deep.Friday, September 11, 2009
Composition Trick #7 Drawing with Light
The light in a picture, as well as framing, makes the picture stand out. It also makes one look at the bright side of the picture. Even though the pictures hab a dark side, the dark still stands out. The photo that I took is not a very good picture of "light". I think it needs more light and darker shadows in the background. If my picture would have been a good picture I would get the feeling of thought because the way the person is posing for the picture and with the light it makes it seems she's thinking very deep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment