Thursday, April 22, 2010

ISO

ISO 5000

ISO 800


ISO 400



ISO 50




Flash

ISO helps you take a good picture with light when you are in the dark. The more ISO used the more light in your picture and the less ISO the less light and darker picture. I used flash first before using ISO in my picture and the difference is that when I used flash the Christmas lights light was not really noticeable but you did have more light. With the ISO on the Christmas lights was able to be seen better and they actually looked like they were on and you also had light on the person. The second picture I used ISO 50, which is less light that goes in your picture. In the third picture I put the ISO to 400 so now there is more light and the person in the picture does not come out dark. In the fourth picture the ISO is now in 800 so now the person and the Christmas lights are more clearly seen. Last but not least, in the final picture I put the ISO to 5000 and now everything is seen way better. My picture came out blurry but if you take a good picture it will look nice because of the ISO.






No comments:

Post a Comment